It's All About CEX - Featuring Guest Jason Bradshaw
34 minutes · 2018
Listen to the full episode here: https://hyken.com/amazing-business-radio-show/amazing-business-radio-jason-bradshaw-2/
Shep Hyken sits down with Jason Bradshaw to talk about his new book, It’s All About CEX: The Essential Guide to Customer and Employee Experience . They also discuss the compounding effect of being 1% better, how customers and employees measure success, and how to build a community of champions.
• If you focus on improving the customer and employee experience just 1% every day, it’s going to compound into an amazing experience for your employees and customers.
• Every company focuses on the lifetime value of a customer, but Jason says you should also think about the lifetime value of an employee.
• What costs more, training your employees, only for them to leave, or risking customers interacting with untrained employees?
• Customers and employees measure their experience across three key pillars:
• Success: Could they achieve what they wanted to
• Ease: Could they achieve it with the amount of effort or less than what they expected
• Connection: The emotional connection an employee feels
• You don’t have to spend 12 months mapping out the customer journey before you start improving the CX. If you just focus on the feedback you already have from customers and employees, you’ll know where you need to start.
• A leaders job isn't to do everything. It’s to build a community of people who are committed to the common cause. You can’t improve the employee and customer experience by yourself.
Jason Bradshaw is the Chief Customer Officer at Volkswagon Group Australia. He created his first business at fourteen, selling telecommunications and computer equipment. Jason’s tested and implemented strategies can be found in his new book It’s All About CEX . He reveals how to generate positive experiences for your customers and employees, win their loyalty, and maximize your profits in the process.
Shep Hyken is a customer service and experience expert, New York Times bestselling author, award-winning keynote speaker, and your host of Amazing Business Radio.