$30M in annual revenue- Colin Wayne, Redline Steel
56:35 · 2018
Listen to the full episode here
Colin Wayne Runs Redline Steel for $30 Million
Military vet Colin Wayne goes from high school dropout to running his own 8-figure business.
In this episode, Steve, Mary, Richard, and Colin discuss:
• How he started Redline Steel and what lead to him starting the company.
• Seeing opportunity in unlikely places.
• Know your core audience and keep that in mind as you expand.
• How he is looking to continue scaling and potentially exit the company in the future.
• Believe in yourself.
• Build a solid team with clear accountability.
• Don’t be solely dependent on one mode of marketing.
• Find your sweet spot and make it work for your business.
• Your customer base potential is endless, don’t let yourself be stunted.
“I wasn’t afraid to research and try and figure it out myself. And that’s exactly what I did.” — Colin Wayne
About Colin Wayne:
Colin Wayne is the 29-year-old CEO of Redline Steel. He is a high-school dropout and military combat veteran who was injured by an enemy rocket attack in Afghanistan. He has not let those injuries set him back. Since then, he has gone on to be a male fitness cover model, social media influencer, and now he has built a multi-million-dollar home decor steel manufacturing business with plans for sister companies to continue serving his customers to launch within the next year. He looks to the future and pushes forward with integrity, service, drive, and courage. He is not afraid to dream big and go all in.
Connect with Colin Wayne:
Twitter: @ColinWayne1 & @redlinesteel
Facebook: Colin Wayne & Redline Steel
Youtube: Colin Wayne
Instagram: @colinwayne1 & @redlinesteel
Connect with Steve Olsher:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/1/+SteveOlsher
Search for:Recent Posts
• $10M+ Exit – Chip Conley, Joie de Vivre Hospitality
• $10M+ in annual revenue- Sabri Suby, King Kong
• $36M in annual revenue- Marx Acosta-Rubio, Onestop
• $83M Exit- Sharran Srivatsaa, Teles
• $30M Exit- David Hauser, Grasshopper
• $30M in annual revenue- Colin Wayne, Redline Steel
• $50M in revenue- Steve Layton, Layton Groups
• Multiple 8 and 9 Figure Exits – Roland Frasier
• $34M in revenue- Antonio T. Smith, Jr. ATS Jr Companies
• $10+ M Exit- Dan Kuschell
• $10+ M Exit- Melissa Krivachek, Melissa Krivachek Companies
• $11M Exit- Viki Winterton, Expert Insights Publishing
• $10.5M Exit- Mitch Russo, Timeslips Corporation
• £11.2M Exit- Jonny Cooper, Money Desk
• $4.5B Exit- Christopher Lochhead, Mercury Interactive
• $100M in Annual Revenue – Reid Tracy, Hay House, Inc.
• $20M in Annual Revenue – Anik Singal, Lurn
• Billionaire Naveen Jain, Viome
• Brian Smith | UGG Australia
• Introducing Beyond 8 Figures
solsheron $11M Exit- Viki Winterton, Expert Insights Publishing
Mary Ann Bella on $11M Exit- Viki Winterton,