$10+ M Exit- Dan Kuschell
57 minutes · 2018
Listen to the full episode here
Dan Kuschell Exited 2 Companies (and built 3) for $10M+
Dan Kuschell talks about what he has learned over his 3+ decades in business and how he is applying those lessons to his current business.
In this episode, Steve, Mary, Richard, and Dan discuss:
• Differentiating yourself with an extra layer of care.
• Why Dan chose to sell his companies and how he reached his pivot point.
• The three key questions Dan bases all his decisions off of today.
• What he is doing with his business now and how he has learned from his previous ventures.
• Don’t focus on building a $10M company. Focus on impacting 10 million people or as Naveen Jain says: If you want to build a billion dollar company, simply help 10 billion people. Focus on the impact x 10.
• If you want a breakthrough, be willing to break something and be willing to destroy anything that isn’t excellent.
• Ask yourself, ‘who do you want to be a hero to?’
• Everybody is busy and has minimal time, so do the most with the shortest amount of time.
“Hone in on what it is that is your magic, because you have something that is your magic. Identify what that is, then really focus on driving that deep.” — Dan Kuschell
About Dan Kuschell:
Dan is a husband, dad, serial entrepreneur and angel investor. He’s the co-founder, Chairman, and CEO of Breakthrough3X. He helps business owners like you connect the dots, see the blind-spots, and get unstuck, by helping you implement unique sales and marketing systems so you get more clients, growth, and profits and have a bigger impact, reach, and contribution.
With over 25 years of business experience, he’s started 11+ companies, coached over 5,329 business owners from over 180 niche industries, 9 countries, and had clients and partners like Joe Polish, Dean Graziosi, Genius Network, and more. He’s bought and sold multiple companies, is a regular media contributor, hosts his own radio show, and been a guest featured on multiple TV, radio, print, and online publications (like ESPN, NBC, Speed, Thrive, Huffington Post, and more).
He was recently rated as one of the top 25 Influencers by Influencive and his podcast was recommended for Ultra Lean Businesses in Forbes .
Connect with Dan Kuschell:
Connect with Steve Olsher:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/1/+SteveOlsher
Search for:Recent Posts
• $10M+ Exit – Chip Conley, Joie de Vivre Hospitality
• $10M+ in annual revenue- Sabri Suby, King Kong
• $36M in annual revenue- Marx Acosta-Rubio, Onestop
• $83M Exit- Sharran Srivatsaa, Teles
• $30M Exit- David Hauser, Grasshopper
• $30M in annual revenue- Colin Wayne, Redline Steel
• $50M in revenue- Steve Layton, Layton Groups
• Multiple 8 and 9 Figure Exits – Roland Frasier
• $34M in revenue- Antonio T. Smith, Jr. ATS Jr Companies
• $10+ M Exit- Dan Kuschell
• $10+ M Exit- Melissa Krivachek, Melissa Krivachek Companies