The Power of Joy: 5 powerful, proven ways to heal yourself and have more joy over the holidays could not come at a better time. We decided to air this on Christmas Eve for a reason - it's certainly needed for this season.
1) The Power of your Presence: Bringing your most connected, whole self to the table for the holidays
2) The Power of your Passion: the pipeline to the Soul and how to use this to overcome depression naturally
3) The Power of your Awareness: "Know thyself" over the holidays and feel more in control!
4) The Power of your Choices: Stepping out of the drama triangle and into your strength
5) The Power of your Playfulness: Get some natural dopamine and lighten up over the holidays
Dr. Shannon D. South, aka the “Joy Doctor”, is an award winning therapist, an amazon best-selling author, and an inspirational speaker. As an expert in the field of spirituality and healing trauma for over 20 years, she knows how to assist people in finding wholeness and joy naturally. In 1994, Shannon had a spiritual experience during meditation that healed her debilitating anxiety and depression permanently. Since this transformative experience, Shannon has helped thousands of clients connect to their most loving and joy-filled selves.
Shannon is the founder of the Ignite! programs and the “Joy IQ” self-assessment tool. She is a sought out, international trainer helping coaches, counselors and chaplains integrate Spirit and Soul into their practice. Her upcoming book, Ignite! Turn off the Chaos. Turn on the Joy. is a roadmap to this unique, healing process. Shannon loves dancing, being in nature, and enjoying her family and friends.