Were making appetizer today. An Asian/Jamaican/American Infusion
Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnut
16 appetizers UNITS:
• 1(8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
• 1⁄4cup soy sauce
• 1⁄4cup brown sugar
• 1 tablespoon Jamaica Seasoning
• Finishing Sauce-Larry’s Hot Garlic
• 8slices bacon, cut in half short way and trim off heavy fat
1. Marinate the water chestnuts in soy sauce for 1 hour.
3. Roll each chestnut in the brown sugar.
4. Wrap each chestnut with a piece of bacon.
5. Secure with a toothpick.
6. Arrange on a cake rack in a shallow baking pan.
7. Bake at 400 degrees F for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Drain on paper towels.
9. NOTE: This can be prepared ahead of time and stored in refrigerator until ready to bake.