002 Dr. Bindu Babu: Moving Through Past Experiences with Positive Energy
37:57 · 2019
Listen to the full episode here
In this episode, Artand Bindu discuss:
• How her childhood expectations and, later, her own personal expectations got her to where she is now.
• Looking at your expectations through faith or through fear.
• Narcissism and the co-dependency that comes with narcissistic relationships.
• Emotional intelligence and getting in touch with yourself.
• There’re two types of wisdom: education and life experience.
• By living in fear, we condition our life for someone else.
• Control and jealousy aren’t love, they are insecurity.
• Emotions are not weakness, they are strengths.
• Don’t be so quick to judge when you see something. Kindness counts.
"We can’t change our past, but we can definitely move forward."— Dr. Bindu Babu
Connect with Dr. Bindu Babu:
Facebook: Dr. Bindu Babu
Connect with Art Costello:
Facebook: Art Costello
Book: Expectation Therapy: Mastering Your Expectations
LinkedIn: Art Costello
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast willprove it.