005 Lucas Robak: Be Different, Be You!
44:01 · 2019
Listen to the full episode here
In this episode, Art and Lucas discuss:
· His journey and how his diagnosis of MS has helped him to discover his purpose.
· How society’s expectations can play a negative factor on our lives.
· The difference between Faith, Hope, and Belief.
· When your epiphanies come and acting on your epiphanies.
· Use the things that don’t work out to open space for new ideas to come in.
· You can change your thinking, you can change your life.
· Implementation of your epiphanies is where the power comes and where we can help others achieve.
· Read. Pick up a physical book and read – it will allow you to exercise your brain and put positive information in.
"I personally love the word failure, because I think of it as feedback." — Lucas Robak
Connect with Lucas Robak:
Facebook: Lucas J Robak
LinkedIn: Lucas J. Robak
Connect with Art Costello:
Facebook: Art Costello
Book: Expectation Therapy: Mastering Your Expectations
LinkedIn: Art Costello
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.