45 minutes · 2019
Listen to the full episode here
In this episode, Art and Lucas discuss:
· His journey and how his diagnosis of MS has helped him to discover his purpose.
· How society’s expectations can play a negative factor on our lives.
· The difference between Faith, Hope, and Belief.
· When your epiphanies come and acting on your epiphanies.
· Use the things that don’t work out to open space for new ideas to come in.
· You can change your thinking, you can change your life.
· Implementation of your epiphanies is where the power comes and where we can help others achieve.
· Read. Pick up a physical book and read – it will allow you to exercise your brain and put positive information in.
"I personally love the word failure, because I think of it as feedback." — Lucas Robak
Connect with Lucas Robak:
Facebook: Lucas J Robak
LinkedIn: Lucas J. Robak
Connect with Art Costello:
Facebook: Art Costello
Book: Expectation Therapy: Mastering Your Expectations
LinkedIn: Art Costello
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
This feature is only available to members (Sign In or Sign Up).
78 SW 7th Street, Suite 8150, Miami, FL 33130