008 Kim Von Berg: Healthy Love and Communication
27 minutes · 2019
Listen to the full episode here
In this episode, Esmie and Kim
• The survival journey of grief and loss in a long-term relationship.
• Breaking down and overcoming negative self-thoughts to be strong and know your worth.
• What a good relationship looks like and importanceof good, healthy communication.
• How to identify a toxic relationship.
• Grief and loss are painful, but the battle can make you stronger and allow for opportunities to help others going through similar things.
• You are enough. You just as you are will always be enough.
• It is okay to set boundaries and it is important to vocalize those boundaries in a respectful and understandable way.
• Conflict is natural and offers a chance to grow as an individual and a couple.
“We have to keep our engine
healthy”— Kim Von Berg
Connect with Kim Von Berg:
Connect with Esmie Lawrence:
Facebook: Esmie Lawrence
Notes by Podcastologist/Show Producer: Laura Gray
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
The post 008 Kim Von Berg: Healthy Love and Communication appeared first on EsmieLawrence .