Death is a taboo topic! Welcome to 'The Show with No Name' Series 1 Ep 10. Dreamed up by Theonie
Send us a Message!
Death is a taboo topic! Welcome to 'The Show with No Name' Series 1 Ep 10.
Dreamed up by Theonie Roussianos and Adaire Palmer to help people in your local community to raise their profile and encourage awareness and support for what matters to them and their communities. We also help not-for-profits, charities and service to connect with communities to raise brand awareness and help staff and volunteers working within them to become the best #BrandChampions they can be for their cause. To interact with us during the live broadcast, make sure you're watching over at the original source on Mytimetv.live here
Introducing Joy Nugent and Scott Zarcinas from a local charity, Soul Talks.
Soul Talks is a not for profit registered charity operating in South Australia.
The principal activity of Soul Talks is to promote self-healing.
Soul Talks aims to:
1. Foster awareness of the potential when the soul's intuitive language is understood;
2. Remove or decrease death anxiety is a primary source of focus
3. support equality and acknowledge the soul is free of duality
4. offer free forums where people can learn about emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual health and
5. to raise funds to continue the work started by Joy Nugent
Soul Talks Facebook page is here:
Commenting is only available to members. Sign In