Jose Bolanos MD is CEO of Nimbus-T Global inc, focused on Secure Healthcare Identity Management and Authentication. Please join our community. www.nimbus-t.com
His consulting practice has provided strategic development and positioning of many healthcare startup companies. He is a speaker on funding healthcare startup companies and is passionate about innovation. He trained at Stanford Medical Center as an Ob/Gyn specialist and served in clinical practice for over 20 years.
Current CEO of Nimbus Technologies focused on securing healthcare information and network security.
* Past researcher at UC Davis in human sperm cryopreservation and fertilization.
* Past Chief Strategist for LifeMed ID which focused on patient identity management using Smart Card technologies and Cloud based infrastructure.
* His emphasis on managing patient healthcare data for hospitals, HIEs and ACOs.
* Past CEO of New Americas Medical Group, a physician IPA dealing with managed care solutions for Hispanic patient healthcare delivery.
- Sept 2014 - Healthcare Transformation Group (10 IDNs) Kaiser Sponsored Garfield Innovation Center, Oakland CA - "The Future in Healthcare Transformation."
- May 2014 - Dialogue on Disparity, Washington DC - "Advances in Technology to Bridge the Cultural Disparity Gap."
- March 2014 - National Hispanic Medical Association, Washington DC - "Best Practices for Technology to Engage Hispanic Patients."
- January 2014 - N. California HIMSS, San Francisco, CA - Innovation and Technology Summit | Moderator of a panel including Prentice Tom MD, CMO CEP America, Michael Arratow MD, CMO San Mateo Medical Center and Aenor Sawyer MD, Director of Digital Health at UCSF.
- August 2013 - UBM - Med Device San Diego - "Successful Funding Strategies for Startups."
Check out our Nimbus-T Telegram Channel.
Keywords: DotCom Magazine, CEO Interviews, Founders Making News, #dotcommagazine, CEO Profile, CEO Magazine