Finding the Buyer/Renter Before You Buy a Property with Lou Brown - REAL ESTATE INVESTING FOR WOMEN
Real Estate investors in all fifty states, across Canada, and fifteen foreign countries, including as far away as Australia and New Zealand, have long regarded the training, systems and forms created by Louis Brown as the best in the industry.
Quoted as an expert by many publications and authors, “Lou” draws from a wide and varied background as a real estate investor having been buying property since 1976. He’s invested in single-family homes, apartments, hotels, developed subdivisions and built and renovated homes and apartments.
He’s widely known as a creative financing genius with his deal structuring concepts. Being a teacher at heart he enjoys sharing his discoveries with others
In this episode, we talk about:
• How do you find a buyer/renter in advance
• Why is your mission statement so important
• How to develop your brand
• How to help communities through investing
Get 2 amazing gifts from Lou:
1) Free copy of Lou's bestselling book at https://www.GetDoingGoodBook.com/bliss
2) Attend Lou's 2 day live event for only $99! https://MillionaireJumpstart.com/Bliss
Commenting is only available to members. Sign In