D Grant Smith and Jenna discuss the difference between real love and codependent relationships, the latter of which is grossly perpetuated by pop culture, including: movies, television shows and music. Some of the discussion points include:
- Why codependency is not true love
- How you're not really able to be your true self in a codependent relationship
- How your relationship with the other person reflects our relationship with yourself
- Self-love is true love
- Why two people need to come into a relationship already "whole"
- Why you need to give to others from your overflow rather than from a place of need
- How to fill yourself up with love rather than looking to others to fill that void
Connect with D Grant Smith at https://dgrantsmith.com/ or visit https://besolidbook.com.
Get Jenna’s FREE “Love Notes To Myself” daily self-love reminder series: https://jenna-banks.com/love-notes-to-myself/