Join Global Impact Community on
Learn more about Impact Investing and Profitable Business with Impact on https://impactinvestingschool.com
Live TV Show Every Fridays - 11:00 am EST / 5:00 pm CET
Host: Ben Banerjee & Sveta Banerjee
Topic: Time and Decision-Making
Guest: Sirpa Juutinen and Mika Aaltonen
Sustainable Nation Group
01:28 Opening remarks
03:08 Ben's story
06:48 Inner Development Goals
Sirpa, Mika and Sustainable Nation Group
08:23 Sirpa and Mika's bio
12:11 What is your story, Mika?
13:10 What is your story, Sirpa?
18:12 What is the Sustainable Nation Group?
19:12 Is it kind of a Think Tank?
21:56 What is the problem you are going to solve?
27:47 How do you plan to mitigate climate change misinformation?
34:00 What do you do?
36:30 What are the time scales?
39:23 Do we have time?
41:04 What are your ideas on the emergence of the future?
43:33 Are the nations of the world succesfully tackling climate change?
48:39 What are Sustainable Nation Group's goals?
49:10 Who is your target audience?
51:10 Will people pay for your service or it'll be free?
51:25 Which will be your focus and priority?
52:33 What are your long-term plans?
01:00:20 What would be the main challenge to achieve your goals?
01:02:53 How can our audience support you?
01:04:11 Call to action
The goal of the Sustainable Nation Group is to excel in innovation by building up new analytic capabilities related to climate change transformation.
We translate the scientific realisations into detailed socioeconomic implications, and assist others in articulating actionable solutions. We provide perspective and implicative detail, and embed risk management into the strategic planning, as well as new analytic capability for governments, companies, investors and individuals to use.
Sirpa Juutinen is a 17 years veteran in charge of sustainability in PwC Finland.
* Member of PwC Global Sustainability Steering Board in 2018-2020
* Board Member of Baltic Sea Action Group
* Chair of Sustainability Council of the Finland Chamber of Commerce.
* Member of Outokumpu ESG Advisory Council
* Member of Equilibrium Sustainable Finance Committee in Singapore.
Mika Aaltonen, PhD in Economics, is an Associate Professor (Foresight & complexity) authoring of 16 books and 100 + articles on foresight, decision-making and societal change with some of the best experts and for some of the most prestigious organisations in the world.
* “Mika Aaltonen is one of the new leaders in strategic thinking and research.” - Tarja Halonen
* Former President of Finland, 2015
* Since the time immemorial, the search for a reliable problem-solving strategy has occupied some of mankind’s finest minds. Mika Aaltonen is one of those minds.” - The Royal Society of Arts Journal, August 2007.